FRENCH (FSL) SUMMER CAMP 2019
Growing up with bilingual or multiple languages is the easiest, fastest, and most effortless way to learn a foreign language.
REGISTRATIONS FOR FRENCH SUMMER CAMP 2019 ARE NOW OPEN!
Session 1: July 2nd to July 26th, 2019
Session 2: July 29th to August 23rd, 2019
- The summer camp will start every day, from 9:00 am to 3pm.
- Age: from 5 to 10 years old
- The French summer camp is for young children with no or little French language skills, our instructor will teach French during this camp
- Location of the camp : Nanaimo North Town Centre
- Cost: $250/week, full session(s) registration will be placed ahead of the list
- To ensure the quality of this program, we will only accept 10 students at this moment into this program
The camp is designed to give young students a strong foundation in the French Language. Students learn the basic pronunciation of French and become familiar with greetings, numbers, days of the week, time, and other daily-use vocabulary.
Please email us at email@example.com or call 250-585-0826 and sign up soon.
Like us on Facebook for updates about our latest programs if you are interested in learning English, French, Spanish or Mandarin
Let your children grow up speaking multiple languages, these are some advantages:
- Multilingualism has been proven to help your child develop superior reading and writing skills.
- Multilingual children also tend to have over all better analytical, social, and academic skills.
- Knowing more than one language helps your child feel at ease in different environments. It creates a natural flexibility and adaptability, and it increases self-esteem and confidence.
- Your child will develop an appreciation for other cultures and an innate acceptance of cultural differences.
- Your child will have a head start in school. In most countries, a foreign language is mandatory.
- Career prospects are multiplied many times over for people who know more than one language.