IELTS Exam Preparation Program
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
IELTS is available in two test versions: Academic - for people applying for higher education or professional registration, and General Training for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programmes and work experience in an English-speaking environment. Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
IELTS is used by over 7,000 educational institutions, government departments and agencies, and professional organizations in 135 countries. Our IELTS course will give you the skills and the confidence to help you reach your desired results.
- Qualified, experienced instructor
- Detailed instruction in the four key English language skills:
listening, reading, writing, and speaking
- In-depth analysis of the IELTS test components and procedures
- Practice tests
- Small class sizes (4 – 8 students)
- Personalized feedback and instruction
- Tips and strategies to help you achieve your highest possible band score